Our aim is to support the development of curious, independent and compassionate thinkers.
Our mission is to give children the skills and tools to become:
· Reasonable and reflective
· Tolerant and empathetic to other points of view
· Adventurous and flexible thinkers
· Proactive members of their community
· Comfortable with the unknown and unpredictable
We plan to do this through developing research which analyses the benefits of embedding questioning skills in day-to-day learning, running facilitations both for children and adults, and encouraging the wider spread use of philosophical enquiry across society.