Our aim is to support the development of curious, independent and compassionate thinkers.
Our mission is to give children the skills and tools to become:
· Reasonable and reflective
· Tolerant and empathetic to other points of view
· Adventurous and flexible thinkers
· Proactive members of their community
· Comfortable with the unknown and unpredictable
We plan to do this through a combination of supporting the deployment of P4C across the mainstream UK curriculum, developing research which analyses the benefits of such an approach, running facilitation's both for children and adults, and encouraging the wider spread use of philosophical enquiry across society.